Ordinal Strata v1.7.2 Mod Apk



Ordinal Strata v1.7.2 Mod Apk
Popular game, Rune Factory 4 Collaboration in progress
Royal road fantasy RPG incorporating full voice × full animation in RPG (role playing game)
Refreshing real-time battle by manipulating beautiful girls and handsome guys
Frey and rest appeared during the collaboration period
Also loading systems essential as RPG elements such as cooperative play and job
In the character (Fly, rest) of that popular game “Rune Factory 4”, it became more cooperative play which was incandescent

【I recommend this hotel】
· I like Rune Factory 4
· Rune Factory – like Frey and Rest
· I like Rune Factory Collaboration games
· I like RPG (role playing game)
· I would like to get a blaze in cooperative play
· I want to enjoy RPG with full animation
· I like to nurture beautiful girls
· Full Voice × Full Animated RPG likes
· I want to enjoy cooperative play with my friends
· I want to enjoy free dramatic RPG
· I want to enjoy RPG with various jobs
· I want to enjoy full voice RPG with many famous voice actors
· I want to play the royal road RPG with full voice
· I like popular RPG (role playing game) and beautiful girl training game
· I would like to enjoy cooperative play with real time battle
· I would like to enjoy the royal road RPG with cooperative play
· I want to enjoy event scenes with 3D animation
· Looking for RPG that can cooperate play
· I want to enjoy over 150 royal road RPG stories
· I want to burn with a raid battle to defeat the enemy by cooperative play
· I want to enjoy the story of the girls with full voice
· Cooperation with friends I like to beat enemies
· I want to enjoy full-scale RPG (role playing game) free of charge
· I am looking for a free RPG that can produce directing with full animation
· I would like to play popular role-playing game in ranking
· I want to fight by manipulating beautiful girls and handsome guys

【Game Outline】
▼ Full Scene Full Scenario Drawn with Full Voice and Full Animation
A full story full of full-voice, full animation and expressive characters. A grand fantasy experience gifted in full scenario × character story exceeding 150 scenes!

▼ Active auto battle grabbing sweat in hand
Active auto battle fighting with the skill by easy operation! Fly away the enemies that face with the exhilarating deathblow “Smash Burst”!

▼ Personality overflowing character development
Strategic party organization is possible with job change & skill succession! Various job changes such as Knight, Sorcerer, Thief, Lancer etc. are possible, activate a variety of skills for each job!

▼ Cooperate with fellows! Raid Boss Battle
Collaborate with colleagues across the country while communicating in real time, and defeat the enemy! And win the battle, get powerful items!

【Main theme “” CRYSTAL MEMORIES “”】
Toshl (X JAPAN)

Character Design
You guys are fine.

【Casting voice actor】
Rika Iida, Shizuka Ishikawa, Haruki Ishidani, Haruki Ishikari, Isao Iwami, Shizuka Ito, Shizuka Itsuka, Aya Uchida, Shingo Uchida, Yuichiro Uchida, Sayaka Ohara, Nobuhiko Ohara, Kazuki Oshima, Kazuki Oshima, Ayazu Ozawa, Akira Kito, Ten Maki opposition, Naomi Kusumi, Kentaro Kumagai, Aoi Koga, Ami Koshimizu, Katsuyuki Konishi, Rikiya Koyama, Reina Kondo, Sugawara Shinsuke, Takahashi Minami, Rie Takahashi, Natsumi Takamori, Rika Tachibana, Ayana Taketatsu, Yuki Nakajima, Maria Naganawa, Yuichi Nakamura, Ayana Nanase, Natsuki Hanoe, Saori Hayao, Saori Haya, Yasuko Hosaka, Yoko Saka, Yoko Hosaka, Yoshimasa Hosoya, Yumi Hosoya, Tomoyuki Horie, Nanako Morikawa, Taku Yamamoto, Aki Yamamoto, Hiroaki Yamamoto, Hiroki Watanabe, and more We will be appearing one after another!

【price】
App body: free
※ There are some charged items.

【Recommended terminal】
Android 4.3 or higher (OpenGL ES 3.0 or higher)
※ Excluding some terminals
* Although it can install even terminals other than recommended terminals, we can not do support, compensation, etc. Please note.

【Contact Information】
For inquiries regarding “Odest” such as comments or impressions, please contact below.
https://contact.marv.jp/?title_code=70181
※ Only Japanese can be supported
https://contact.marv.jp/?title_code=70181
※ Only Japanese can be supported





 Games Information:
  •     Game Name: Ordinal Strata v1.7.2 Mod Apk
  •     Category: Android Games Download
  •     Game Type: role playing
  •     Update: 4 september 2018
  •     Version : v1.7.2
  •     Size: 74 mb
  •     Requires Android: 4.0 and Up
  •     Play Link: Google Play


How to Install:
  •     Download : Ordinal Strata v1.7.2 Mod Apk
  •     Go to Settings / Security / Check Unknown Source (Unknown source)
  •     Install the apk
  •     Play the Game
  •     Done

Download Mod Apk
Zippyshare | Google Drive | Racaty

Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: